1. BadWolf Brewing Company; Manassas, VA
The first brewery in Manassas. They make their beer in small handcrafted batches. Stop on by because you can’t find their beer anywhere else!
2. Great South Bay Brewery; Bay Shore, NY
When it comes to Bay brews, it’s not about how much they can make; it’s about how much better they can make it. It’s not about how fast they can turn it out, but about how fast the smile appears on your face when you taste it.
3. Chattanooga Brewing Company; Chattanooga, Tennessee
The Chattanooga Brewing Company has a long standing tradition in this wonderful city. Originally founded in 1890 and born again in 2010.
4. Old 690 Brewing Company; Purcellville, VA
Old 690 Brewing Company is one of the first farm breweries to open in the state of Virginia.
5. Heritage Brewing Co.; Manassas, VA
Founded in 2013, Heritage Brewing is a veteran owned and operated microbrewery in Manassas, VA. As veterans and patriots, they find that they owe it to their patrons to only produce the finest beer made with the best ingredients with the same level of attention to detail and passion that they brought to serving this country.
6. Galaxy Brewing Company; Binghamton, New York
Craft brew that’s out of this world! Galaxy Brewing Company was founded in 2011 by a local father and son brewing team who are dedicated to producing the finest craft beers and excellent food, using as much locally sourced products as possible.
7. Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers; Roanoke, VA
No matter what your favorite brew is, Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers have something that will make you happy!
8. Backshore Brewing Company; Ocean City, Maryland
Please have as much fun drinking Backshore `Beer as they have making it. They’ve spent serious time creating it. Have a ridiculous time enjoying it.
9. Big Lick Brewing Company; Roanoke, VA
A Roanoke Nano Brewery (2BBL) and taproom specializing in craft beer with an emphasis on variety. Rarely will they have the same beer twice.
10. Big Ditch Brewing Company; Buffalo, New York
Big Ditch Brewing Company is a craft beer microbrewery located in downtown Buffalo, NY. They are dedicated to providing quality, delicious, innovative, and drinkable craft beers for the Buffalo area.
11. Sleepy Owl Brewery; Kingsport, Tennessee
The goal for Sleepy Owl is to bootstrap all costs and concentrate on brewing excellent craft beer using only the best local and organic ingredients, while running as lean as possible.
12. Pleasure House Brewing; Virginia Beach, VA
Brewing excellent, flavorful beers in small batches so there’s always something new on tap, Pleasure House Brewing aims to please local beer enthusiasts and serve the community.
13. The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery; Farmville, North Carolina
The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery specializes in beautiful, delicious, full flavored dark beers. When they brew, they’re happy and they dance. During fermentation, they sing softly to the yeast. Please try their beer and enjoy a taste of contentment!
14. Studio Brew; Kingsport, Tennessee
Studio Brew is a nano-brewery located in the mountains of Tennessee. They focus on providing signature beer to restaurants and bars.
15. White Rabbit Brewery; Angier, North Carolina
At White Rabbit, they brew real tasty beer. Beer for people who appreciate the fact craft-made beer just tastes better. White Rabbit’s beers are designed to be appreciated, but also crafted to be enjoyed.
16. Wolf Hollow Brewing Company; Glenville, New York
Wolf Hollow Brewing Company envisions a style of beer that is intentionally created to enhance the local community by providing a fresh, quality product that exhibits the uniqueness of the place in which it is brewed and the people who enjoy it.
17. Backroom Brewery; Middletown, VA
Backroom Brewery is a boutique brewery located at Sunflower Cottage Herb Farm just outside of Front Royal, VA specializing in beer made from farm grown hops and other herbs.
18. Oyster House Brewing Company; Asheville, North Carolina
Oyster House Brewing Company history starts back in the ’90′s with a dream to brew the perfect Oyster Stout.
19. Calfkiller Brewing Company; Sparta, Tennessee
Unparalleled drinkability paradoxically balanced by uncompromised complexity.
20. Tall Tales Brewery; Parsonsburg, Maryland
Tall Tales Brewery is a small, premium brewery based in Parsonsburg, MD. It is with pride that they offer brews themed from folk lore.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.