Carolyn and Pete Burkholder are lifelong residents of the Shenandoah Valley. They live against the mountains west of Harrisonburg. Two grown children are now out and about. They purchased Greenberry’s soon after its initial setup due to its excellent coffees and espresso and the charm of the college neighborhood. They get a mix of James Madison University students and staff as well as High St. neighbors and downtown commuters.
Here are ten reasons we love the Greenberry’s in Harrisonburg, Virginia:
1. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Was Opened In 2007. The Current Owners Have Been Running This Coffee Shop Since 2010. It’s Time You Found Out What The Hype Is All About!
2. Expect To Find Amazing Food, Customers And Staff At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg!
3. Four Drinks You Have To Try At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Caramel Vanilla Latte, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Cold Brew Coffee And Nitro Brew!
4. Three Must-Try Foods At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Spinach & Feta Croissant, House Made Chicken Curry Salad Sandwich And Bran Muffins!
5. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is Locally Owned, With The Best Coffee, Espresso, Tea And House Made Breakfast And Lunch Served By A Friendly, Well-Trained Team!
6. Whether You Have Time To Sit Down And Relax Or Need To Get It And Go, The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Has You Covered With A Drive-Thru Window And Ample In-Store Seating!
7. Their Holiday And Seasonal Drinks And Treats Are Always Fun And Always Delicious!
8. Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg With Tasty Traditional Greenberry’s And Local Harrisonburg Sweets, Not To Mention The Harrisonburg-Exclusive Seasonal Bubble Tea!
9. Greenberry’s Is A Proud Part Of Harrisonburg And Gladly Participates In And Supports Local Community Events!
10. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is The Perfect Example Of Why Opening Your Own Greenberry’s Is Such A Great Idea: Excellent Backing And Support From Greenberry’s Coffee Co. Combined With All Of The Amazing Products That Make Greenberry’s So Great!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 10 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberry’s Coffee Company’s E Street Location! or 15 Italian Restaurants To Check Out In Richmond!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- 10 Reasons We Love The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg, Virginia! - November 27, 2018
- Jerry Miller Gives Keynote Speech For Painting & Decorating Contractors Association At Greenbrier Resort - September 24, 2018
- 11 Awesome Spots For Onion Rings In Virginia! - June 26, 2018