1. There Will Be Blood-The Masque of The Red Death Beer Release, Triple Crossing Brewing Company
Have a scream at Triple Crossing Brewing Company on Halloween as they release their newest hop forward elixir, The Masque of The Red Death Double Red Ale!
Lili and The Dirty Moccasins will perform in the tasting room with a particularly terrifying set of their brand of folk from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
Costumes are encouraged, and will be judged.
There will be blood…
2. Halloween Party and Port Barrel Megalodon Bottle Release! Champion Brewing Company
Here it is! Halloween dance party with DJ PHIL FREE and the Port Barrel Megalodon BOTTLE RELEASE! Bottle sales will start at 4, and the party goes until last call. Limit 3 22-oz bombers per customer, and they’ll have it on draft while it lasts.
They’ll also be tapping their Blood Red Hefeweizen, with dishes from The Bavarian Chef!
3. Vatos Muertos Beer Release Weekend, Strangeways Brewing
Introducing the latest and greatest in the Strangeways lineup: Vatos Muertos! Join them for a weekend of food, music, and, as always, beer that is unexpected, unprecedented, and undeniably delicious.
4. Halloween Party w/ The Mississippi Leghound, Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Mississippi Leghound live in the pub with the traditional and wild Halloween contest plus Halloween shenanigans, spooky brews & Who will be the winner this year with the best Halloween outfit!
5. Halloween Party, Legend Brewing Company
At Legend Brewing Co., they are serving up a special Halloween party for all of you goblins and ghouls out there. Go for the great food, go for the tunes spun by DJ PJ, go for the spooky brewery tour, but stay for the Bunny Man RIP ale!
6. HalloWerks Weekend, AleWerks Brewing Company
It’s HalloWerks Weekend in the taproom which means three days of celebration for all. Everyone is invited!! The weekend includes a Halloween Party, a release party with two highly sought after beers and family-friendly Sunday Halloween fun!
7. Rare, Kooky, or Barrel Aged Beer Festival, Adroit Theory Brewing
Join Adroit Theory for Halloween Weekend as they open up the Adroit Theory Tasting Room to feature the best beers from fellow breweries. They are breaking out some of their Barrel Aged Beers specifically for this event, and they sought out the rarest beers they could find from breweries in VA, MD, DC, and Delaware.
8. Halloween Bash w/ The Marla Palma Band, Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Halloween shenanigans, spooky brews and the Marla Palma Band! Sport your best Halloween costume and have a pint on Halloween. Prizes for costume contest, so do it up!
9. Rocky Horror Picture Show, Redbeard Brewing Company
Join Redbeard Brewing for Halloween night, at 9:00 pm, and prepare to do the Time Warp!
10. All Hallow’s Eve Halloween Party, Back Bay Brewing
Free admission to this All Hallow’s Eve Party. Costume contest and Halloween inspired Firkins. 10 Beers on tap. Wear your costume and come out and enjoy some brews.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.