Don’t forget to vote in our South Carolina Beer Bracket, Top 16 Western North Carolina Winery Wars, Top 32 Western North Carolina Brewery Brawl and our Top 16 North Carolina Triangle Beer Brawl!
1. CEVICHE 105; Miami
2. Peg Leg Pete’s; Pensacola Beach
3. Joe’s Stone Crab Restaurant; Miami Beach
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Joe’s FB
Joe’s Stone Crab Restaurant is a lovely seafood restaurant that started in 1913. They offer great key lime calamari!
4. Ceviche Tapas Bar And Restaurant; Tampa
5. Hogfish Bar & Grill; Key West
6. Aunt Catfish’s On The River; Port Orange
4009 Halifax Dr, Port Orange, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Aunt Catfish FB
Aunt Catfish’s on the River makes Southern comfort food like fried alligator and inventive seafood like the fish Reuben.
7. Doc Ford’s Rum Bar And Grille; Fort Myers Beach
8. Conch Republic Seafood Company; Key West
9. Southport Raw Bar; Fort Lauderdale
10. The Front Porch ; Tallahassee
11. Dragonfly; Gainesville
12. Southernmost Beach Cafe; Key West
1405 Duval St, Key West, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Southernmost FB
Southernmost Beach Cafe has a stunning ocean view and New American cuisine like Cuban egg rolls and conch fritters.
13. 400 Beach Seafood And Tap House; Saint Petersburg
14. Blue Fish Restaurant And Oyster Bar; Jacksonville
3551 Saint Johns Ave, Jacksonville, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Blue Fish FB
Blue Fish Restaurant And Oyster Bar is a great spot for oysters. They offer oysters Rockefeller, casino and Bienville.
15. Randy’s Fishmarket Restaurant; Naples
10395 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Randy’s FB
Randy’s Fishmarket Restaurant offers casual seafood like gator bites, conch fritters, fried shrimp and oysters on the half shell.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.