1. Sweet By Holly; Orlando
2. Sweetness Bakeshop & Cafe; Miami
3. Simply Cupcakes Of Naples; Naples
4. Buttercream Cupcakes & Coffee; Coral Gables
5. Sweet Theory Baking Co.; Jacksonville
1243 King St, Jacksonville, Florida
Facebook | Photo: Sweet Theory FB
Sweet Theory Baking Co. makes delicious donuts, cookies and cakes in interesting flavors like blood orange.
6. Blue Bird Bake Shop; Orlando
7. Paisley Cafe; Tallahassee
1123 Thomasville Rd Suite B, Tallahassee, Florida
Facebook | Website| Photo: Paisley Cafe FB
Paisley Cafe is a restaurant that focuses on real food. Along with their baked goods they also offer food, cocktails and glace fruit.
8. The Cupcake Spot; Saint Petersburg
405 Central Ave (And Tampa Pickups at 1421 S Howard Ave), Saint Petersburg, Florida
Facebook | Website | Photo: Cupcake Spot FB
The Cupcake Spot makes adorable cupcakes in flavors like butterscotch and carrot, nutmeg.
9. The Cake Shop; Tallahassee
1908 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, Florida
Facebook | Website | Photo: Cake Shop FB
The Cake Shop’s decadent flavors include Italian cream, Boston cream and chunky monkey. They also have pound cake, cheesecake, pies torts and anything else you can think of.
10. Grampa’s Bakery & Restaurant; Dania Beach
11. Dolce Vita Bakery Café; Gainesville
4908 NW 34th Street, Suite #2, Gainesville, Florida
Facebook | Photo: Dolce FB
Dolce Vita Bakery Café is a fantastic Mediterranean bakery and deli.
12. Uppercrust; Gainesville
4116 NW 16th Blvd, Gainesville, Florida
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Uppercrust FB
Uppercrust makes beautiful French tartlets, bread and cakes.
13. Sweeter Days Bake Shop; Fort Lauderdale
14. Croissant Gourmet; Winter Park
15. Tony’s Off Third; Naples
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.