1. Long’s Bakery; Indianapolis
2. Jack’s Donuts; New Castle
3. West End Bakery; Mishawaka
414 W 7th St, Mishawaka, Indiana 46544
Facebook | Photo: West End Bakery FB
West End Bakery offers sweet danishes, donuts and beautiful decorated cakes.
4. Magic Morning Bakery; Bedford
2513 16th St, Bedford, Indiana 47421
Facebook | Photo: Magic Morning FB
Magic Morning Bakery can make your day with amazing filled donuts like raspberry delight and caramel pretzel!
5. Titus Bakery; Lebanon
6. Rocket 88 Doughnuts; Indianapolis
874 Virginia Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana 46203
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Rocket 88 FB
Rocket 88 Doughnuts’ waffle doughnuts are the dessert of the future! They also make other creative donuts like coconut stout with bacon.
7. Rainbow Bakery; Bloomington
8. General American Donut Company; Indianapolis
9. Square Donuts; Bloomington
531 N Walnut St, Bloomington, Indiana 47404
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Square Donuts FB
Square Donuts are more than a novel shape. They come in tempting varieties like chocolate cherry and blueberry filled!
10. Richard’s Bakery & Big Apple Pizza; Fort Wayne
1130 N Wells St, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
Facebook | Photo: Richard’s Bakery FB
Richard’s Bakery & Big Apple Pizza offers cake, filled and yeast donuts. They also have great danishes!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.