Don’t forget to vote in our Tampa Bay BBQ Brawl, our Nashville BBQ Brawl, our South Carolina BBQ Brawl, our Western North Carolina BBQ Brawl, our Central Florida Beer Brawl, our South Central PA Beer Brawl, our Philadelphia Beer Brawl, our MD Beer Brawl, our NoVa Beer Brawl, our Georgia Beer Brawl, our South Carolina Beer Wars, our Western North Carolina Beer Battle,our Western North Carolina Wine Wars and our Triangle Beer Brewhaha!
1. Thrift Store USA; Norfolk
875 E Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Thrift Store USA FB
Even if you’re not into secondhand items, Thrift Store USA is still fun to explore. They offer 24,000 square feet of vintage and antique items. Sales also go towards helping Seton Youth Shelters, so it’s all for a great cause! Keep Reading
1. The Flat; Charlottesville
111 E Water St Apt A, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: The Flat FB
The Flat is a takeaway creperie located in a cute little stand on The Downtown Mall. The have a menu of delicious savory and sweet crepes like the “Less Ordinary” with chicken, cranberry, spinach and smoked gouda. Keep Reading
1. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Was Opened In 2007. The Current Owners Have Been Running This Coffee Shop Since 2010. It’s Time You Found Out What The Hype Is All About!
2. Expect To Find Amazing Food, Customers And Staff At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg!
3. Four Drinks You Have To Try At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Caramel Vanilla Latte, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Cold Brew Coffee And Nitro Brew!
4. Three Must-Try Foods At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Spinach & Feta Croissant, House Made Curry Salad Sandwich And Bran Muffins!
5. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is Locally Owned, With The Best Coffee, Espresso, Tea And House Made Breakfast And Lunch Served By A Friendly, Well-Trained Team!
6. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is The Perfect Example Of Why Opening Your Own Greenberry’s Is Such A Great Idea: Excellent Backing And Support From Greenberry’s Coffee Co. Combined With All Of The Amazing Products That Make Greenberry’s So Great!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 10 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberry’s Coffee Company’s E Street Location! or 15 Italian Restaurants To Check Out In Richmond!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.