Built in 1906, since 1909, The Popkin Building at 123 W. Broad has served Richmond as a furniture showroom. Part of furniture Row, the Popkin building was home to Popkin furniture from 1968 until 2004. Keep Reading
What: “Wine & Dine For $69”
Where: Fleurie Restaurant, 108 3rd Street NE, Charlottesville Downtown Mall
When: Monday through Thursday in November (by table only)
Enjoy “Wine & Dine for $69” all month long at Fleurie Restaurant, one of the best dining establishments in Virginia. Keep Reading
Glass Haus Kitchen
313 2nd Street SE
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Each Wednesday night, Glass Haus Kitchen & Head Chef Ian Boden feature their “$12 Burger & Beer” special!! This is one of the best deals in CVille, and it offers you an opportunity to see Chef Boden’s creativity in action. Keep Reading
Three Fox Vineyards
10100 Three Fox Lane
Delaplane, VA 20144
Open Thurs, Fri, Sat, Mon (11am-5pm); Sun (12-5pm).
The Todhunters are passionate about life, love, wine and Italy! After years of study, research and planning Three Fox Vineyards was given birth back in 2002. Today Three Fox Vineyards sits on 50 rolling acres, very reminiscent of Tuscany or the Piemonte, in the heart of Northern Virginia’s horse country and the Mosby Heritage Area. Keep Reading
1. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Was Opened In 2007. The Current Owners Have Been Running This Coffee Shop Since 2010. It’s Time You Found Out What The Hype Is All About!
2. Expect To Find Amazing Food, Customers And Staff At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg!
3. Four Drinks You Have To Try At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Caramel Vanilla Latte, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Cold Brew Coffee And Nitro Brew!
4. Three Must-Try Foods At The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg: Their Spinach & Feta Croissant, House Made Curry Salad Sandwich And Bran Muffins!
5. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is Locally Owned, With The Best Coffee, Espresso, Tea And House Made Breakfast And Lunch Served By A Friendly, Well-Trained Team!
6. The Greenberry’s In Harrisonburg Is The Perfect Example Of Why Opening Your Own Greenberry’s Is Such A Great Idea: Excellent Backing And Support From Greenberry’s Coffee Co. Combined With All Of The Amazing Products That Make Greenberry’s So Great!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 10 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberry’s Coffee Company’s E Street Location! or 15 Italian Restaurants To Check Out In Richmond!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Yesterday Charlottesville experienced another afternoon of volatile thunderstorms moving through isolated areas of Albemarle County, causing a large tree to fall on power lines and knocking out power to a good portion of the Downtown Pedestrian Mall.
Kudos go out to Red Pump Kitchen for their quick attention to contacting patrons with reservations to notify them they would be closed. Just as promptly, they called back to say dinner was on and rallied to prepare artfully designed scrumptious meals while cooling down the warm restaurant after the air conditioning had been off.
Not only was the service excellent but also gracious and non-intrusive during our meal and conversation.
It was our first visit. We will be back and here are a few random pictures of this Tuscan inspired contemporary style restaurant with rustic ambiance! Loved the living wall with plants and veggies!