1. Cater Your Event With Back 40 Restaurant And Timbercreek Market!
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Animal Connection
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes Of The 12th “Duel Chef Showdown!”
Junction Executive Chef Melissa Close-Hart topped Tastings Executive Chef Michael Berry, 204-96, in the 12th “Duel Chef Showdown” to advance to the Final Four where she will face Tavern & Grocery Executive Chef David Morgan in a clash of epic proportions!
1. Citizen Burger Bar
2. Blue Ridge Cafe
3. Draft Taproom
4. Boylan Heights
5. Timberwood Taphouse
6. Wild Wing Cafe
7. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
8. Sedona Taphouse
8. The Biltmore
8. The Virginian
10. Kardinal Hall
10. Lazy Parrot Backyard BBQ
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
1. Curtis Shaver, Executive Chef, Hamiltons’ At First & Main
Executive Chef Curtis Shaver has established himself as one of the premier culinary minds in Virginia. Chef Curtis has tremendous creative ability, which is showcased daily at Hamiltons’ At First & Main. It’s this creativity that keeps guests coming back. Chef Curtis is now primed to open his own restaurant. Central Virginia will support his concept from the get-go. Keep Reading