1. Meet The Owner Of The Greenberry’s Coffee Company’s E Street Location – Wesley Ford
Wesley Ford opened the E Street Greenberry’s in April of 2015. Wesley has a passion for customer service and his goal is to offer the highest quality coffee and the freshest food to his customers in the Foggy Bottom area of DC. Greenberry’s E Street is more than a “great coffee shop,” they also offer made-to-order sandwiches and fresh pastries with their freshly roasted coffee.
2. Greenberry’s Coffee Co. Is Locally Owned And Operated
The Greenberry’s E Street location is locally owned and locally operated by area resident Wesley Ford. It is with pride that he serves only the best coffee and food.
3. Thirty-Five Varieties Of Coffee
Thirty-five varieties of coffee are sold fresh daily at Greenberry’s E. Street. The beans are sourced from 28 different countries and hand roasted by Master Roaster Tucker Titus in Charlottesville, VA at Greenberry’s Coffee Co.
4. Lattes, Frozen Coffee Shakes And More
Everybody needs a cup of coffee to get them going in the morning! From lattes to iced coffee to frozen coffee shakes to just good old black coffee, Greenberry’s E Street serves the best java in Washington DC. They have blends to satisfy any flavor profile, so stop in and try a cup today.
5. Great Breakfast Options Prepared Fresh Daily, Made-To-Order Or To-Go
Greenberry’s E Street has several delicious breakfast options, including vegetarian versions of their delicious breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches.
6. Delicious, Affordable Lunches Prepared Fresh Daily, Made-To-Order Or To-Go
Greenberry’s E Street serves delicious, affordable food that will keep you coming back for more. With both gluten free and vegetarian options, they have sandwiches for everyone. Greenberry’s E Street also has weekly specials that include delicious soup and salad options.
7. Awesome Snacks
Besides breakfast and lunch, Greenberry’s E Street has plenty to choose from if you just want a quick snack. This includes their house-made Trail Mix, vegetables or chips served with their signature hummus, their Zero Cookies and so much more.
8. The Best Local Hang Out
Whether meeting up with a friend or a colleague, Greenberry’s E Street is the perfect place to catch up over a delicious cup of coffee.
9. Let Greenberry’s E Street Cater Your Next Event
Have an upcoming corporate lunch event or important morning meeting at your office? Greenberry’s E Street makes ordering breakfast and lunch simple and affordable. With customized catering and the freshest ingredients, your guests will love every bite.
10. Not A Coffee Drinker? Try Their Selection Of Teas, Smoothies and Hot Chocolate Options!
Greenberry’s E Street has plenty of options to satisfy whatever mood you’re in, whether you want a sit-down meal, a bite to eat on-the-go or just a quick drink of coffee or tea. Visit them today and see what all of the hype is about.
If you liked this post, you may also like 14 Reasons To Open A Greenberry’s Coffee Co. Franchise! and 12 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberrys Coffee Co.!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- From Hardship To Success, The Miller Organization Celebrates It’s 10-Year Anniversary! - June 4, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why I Love Walnut Creek Park In Charlottesville, Virginia! - May 24, 2018
- I Love CVille Has Raised More Than $117,300 For Charlottesville, Virginia Charities Over The Last 10 Years! - May 7, 2018